EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS & MANAGEMENT
- Assessment of performance and preparedness, alert inspections, future deployment and writing regulations
- Developing and executing special drills for times of emergency, terror events and natural disasters, followed
by the methodical drawing of the cardinal lessons and conclusions and implementation thereof
- Ongoing control of the emergency deployment, providing directions and support in decision-making in
times of crisis and validation of rules in times of emergency
- Guidance and counsel in coping with effective management of the events in times of crisis and emergency
- Assimilation of protection and security technologies
- Professional counsel in all aspects of coordination and cooperation with civil bodies such as governmental
ministries, the police force, emergency organizations, bodies responsible for infrastructure etc.
- Leading processes for building independent future capabilities for keeping organizational and economic continuity.
- Counsel and direction for civil organizations in setting up procedures, mechanisms and infrastructure for dealing with natural disasters.
- Preparing designated courses, training and seminars on issues related to emergency.
- Employee instruction on issues of emergency events and coping with lack of certainty.
- Personal support, and mentoring and consultation for managers and commanders in various fields ad various levels.